The Philadelphia Eagles have had their fair share of problems this year, but the team is still somehow 4-1 after five weeks of football. This week they will play the New York Giants in a primetime showdown, and hopefully LeSean McCoy can get it going again.
Last year, McCoy was the NFL’s leading rusher dominating the NFL with 5.1 yards per carry and really terrorizing defenses. This year he has almost been invisible. The Pro Bowler has one touchdown this year and has a lousy 2.9 yards per carry ratio. The crazy stat is that McCoy did not fair to well against the Giants last year, averaging just 2.7 yards per carry in both meetings.
If McCoy cannot get it going this week against the Giants on Primtime, then the Eagles need to seriously consider benching McCoy for free agent pick up Darren Sproles. Sproles has been dominate this year, putting up McCoy-like numbers from last season.
This is a huge week for the Eagles, but I feel McCoy is due a break out game. Do not be surprised if the Eagles win big this week.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- WHAT BENEFITS FOOTBALL PLAYERS ARE GETTING FROM CBD nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/cbd-2/ #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Ksy0OEappg
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:Breaking: Bengals are expected to work out former Syracuse OL Evan Adams nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/evan-a… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:2016 NFL Re-draft: Dak Prescott goes first overall to the Rams nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/2016-n… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- Last Chance:Falcons keep getting bad news, Hayden Hurst team Ipad stole from his vehicle nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/falcon…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 26, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago