New York Giants running back Rashad Jennings told reporters on Monday that he has a sprained MCL, according to NFL Media’s Kim Jones. Jennings said he “definitely” doesn’t need surgery and the MRI on his knee indicated “it’ll heal up.”
Jennings said he would likely miss a couple weeks.
Jennings was seen on the sideline midway through the third quarter of Sunday’s 30-20 win with ice wrapped around his left leg. Jennings finished his day with 10 carries for 55 yards and two receptions for 17 yards.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Justus Reed, DE, Virginia Tech nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/justus… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/254koQLDcS
about 13 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Brett Heggie, OL, University of Florida nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/brett-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- Taron Mallard, TE, Bethune Cookman University | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview youtu.be/25dcp9BMjEc
about 32 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Taron Mallard, TE, Bethune-Cookman University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/taron-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- If it is I want to do an interview with him! twitter.com/_juice05/statu…
about 43 mins ago