Among his other ambitions, Didier wants to eliminate the Department of Education and withdraw the United States from the United Nations. He also wants to fully repeal Obamacare and abolish the Federal Reserve.
Glenn Beck interviewed the former NFL player on his radio program Monday, and asked the man how he became so passionate about current events.
“I’ve got four children. I got five grandchildren. And I’ve lived the American dream,” Didier said. “I got to play in the NFL. Three Super Bowls. And it was all when Ronald Reagan was the president and this country was united. We had our first black quarterback by the name of Doug Williams, and I caught a pass from him in Super Bowl XXII. And since then we’ve been on a slippery slope going downhill.”
I am not sure if he is going a little overboard, but the United States does need an overhaul.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/quinti… twitter.com/seniorbowl/sta…
about 37 mins ago
- Congrats brother! From D3 to the NFL! Ben Bartch would approve!!!! twitter.com/seniorbowl/sta…
about 46 mins ago
- Did You See This:Urban Meyer officially hired by Jacksonville Jaguars as Head Coach nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/urban-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- Von Miller is reportedly under investigation for domestic violence, but his ex says he never became physical… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 53 mins ago
- Last Chance:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Jon Rhattigan, LB, Army Black Knights nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/jon-rh… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago