The (3-1) Ravens haven’t lost much on defense despite the loss of the likes of Ray Lewis and Ed Reed. They rank 13th in the NFL in overall defense, are tied for second in points allowed (15) and first in red zone defense (27.3 touchdown percentage). Well one person that loves what he has seen is Chuck Pagano who will face the Ravens this week.
“You don’t see 52 (Lewis) and you don’t see 20 (Reed), but what you see is a bunch of really good football players; a bunch of game-wreckers, front to back,” Pagano said. “They’re an excellent defense. They’re relentless. It’s in their DNA.”
The Colts offense has been on fire over the past couple weeks and if they can keep it up, I would not be shocked to see them get a win over the Ravens. One thing is for sure, the Ravens defense will be respected by the Colts.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Football: Week 13 Waiver Wire Report nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/waiver… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/o72Eb6Scp9
about 18 mins ago
- Cincinnati Reds: Hot Stove Update As December Begins ift.tt/37tQ6zk
about 23 mins ago
- Did You See This:South Carolina High School Football Player Mikell McKelvey was shot and killed on Thanksgiving Day… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Heads hand out their Pro Bowl Votes, Josh Allen and Big Ben both snubbed? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/pro-bo… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago
- Did You See This:Draft buzz: Catching up with Miami Hurricanes WR Xavier Restrepo nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/xavier… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago