When C.J. Spiller touches the ball he is exciting, especially when he gets to the outside. The Buffalo Bills fans however will not be able to see that again this year anyway. Spiller is in a contract year, but yesterday on his lone run Spiller landed hard on his shoulder, and broke his collarbone. Well today Pro Football Talk is reporting that Spiller will have surgery tomorrow to repair the broken bone.
Source: C.J. Spiller will have surgery tomorrow to repair broken collarbone, and he is done for the season.
With Spiller out for the year, expect Bryce Brown to get the majority of the work load. If the Bills want to beat the Jets, they are going to need to establish a running game. I think they will be in for a tough match, next week against the Jets.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Put some respect on these names. Three QB’s that deserve more love nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/respec… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- Last Chance:Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Jimmy Strickland, Long Snapper nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/jimmy-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- Last Chance:Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Caleb Green, Athlete nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/caleb-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/l1egGR7SWs
about 59 mins ago
- Last Chance:QB Playground Edition: Who’s Swinging Up, Who’s Sliding Down? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/qb/ #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/9i5HzaM6Pi
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Tevin Singleton, CB, Bowie State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago