Rams quarterback Sam Bradford was emotional when he met with the media for the first time since tearing an ACL for the second straight season. With one year left on his contract at a $13 million base salary and two lost seasons to injuries, many do not believe that Sam Bradford will get his opportunity back.
“You know, I can’t focus on that right now,” Bradford said, via the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. “I think it’s a little too soon. I haven’t even thought that far ahead. It’s still pretty hard to comprehend [the injury] right now.”
While the Rams seemed dedicated to Bradford through the injuries over the past two years, they might be willing to commit another year to him, due to his injuries.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for January 25, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Did You See This:TE Greg Olsen announces his retirement from the NFL nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/greg-o… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ueWBe9xwrG
about 41 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Cole Beasley Injury Update | Bills WR played with a broken leg… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for January 25, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for January 25, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago