Miami Dolphins worked out several players yesterday according to Aaron Wilson of the Baltimore Sun. The Dolphins worked out former Cornell Big Red quarterback Jeff Matthews. Matthews was previously with the Atlanta Falcons but released when the team cut down to the 53 man roster.
Dolphins tried out LaMichael James, Jeff Mathews, Tom Crabtree, Eric Waters
The team also worked out LaMichael James the former Oregon running back that demanded his release from the Niners last week.
None of these guys were signed, but it is likely an emergency list in case of injury.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- This is what people need to see. This is why it is important. These players need to be repping the @CGSAllStar beca… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 mins ago
- Man I wish I was there this year. Work calls.... twitter.com/seniorbowl/sta…
about 16 mins ago
- I am not knocking that players are waiting on the Senior Bowl, shoot @JimNagy_SB is a legend. That is the best game… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- THIS twitter.com/DraftUtopia/st…
about 23 mins ago
- Last Chance:Colts QB Philip Rivers has retired from the NFL, he will now coach a high school team in Alabama… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago