The Buffalo Bills signed Corey Graham earlier this offseason, and when the signing was made many thought it was focused on improving the special teams. Not many knew Graham was a good defensive back. Well, after three games Corey Graham is a monster. He has an interception already, and many pass break-ups. A matter of fact after 3 games, Quarterbacks targeting Graham have a quarterback rating of just 28.5 %.
More on Corey Graham. Opposing QB’s rating while throwing into Graham’s coverage? 28.5.Buffalo’s next best? Leodis McKelvin at 109.3
Corey Graham is a Buffalo, New York native and I am sure he is inspired to play in front of his family, but his play warrants and NFL start. The Buffalo Bills are content with starting Stephon Gilmore who has given up more touchdowns in the past 2 years than any player on the Bills roster, including former player Justin Rogers……
Once again, Corey Graham not at fault for a big pass play. CG has 7 pass deflections thru 3 games. Gilmore + McKelvin combined: 1.
If the Buffalo Bills are looking at analytics, what are they missing? Can someone please help me?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ivory Scott, OL, Arkansas State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/ivory-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Chris Carson Injury Update, Will he return in week 12? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/chris-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Julio Jones Injury Update, Could he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/julio-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Salvon Ahmed Injury Update, Ruled out already for Week 12, OUCH nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/salvon… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 56 mins ago
- It's about to go down...... twitter.com/nypost/status/…
about 1 hour ago