Bears veteran CB Charles “Peanut” Tillman mentioned that despite being placed on season-ending injured reserve today, he has no intention of calling it career, according to Adam Jahns of the Chicago Sun-Times.
“I appreciate the kind words of encouragement and support from all the Bears fans who have reached out to me, I know this feeling way too well, but this isn’t the end of the road for me.”
Peanut is still one of the best players in the NFL, but he is getting up there in age.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 22, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- Last Chance:Breaking: Colts are expected to sign TE Ethan Wolf and TE Hale Hentges to their practice squad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago
- Last Chance:15 year old nephew reportedly the suspect in Miami HS Football Coach Corey Smith’s death… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- ICYMI:Week 2 QB Index, Josh Allen has a huge jump after beating Dolphins nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/qb-ind… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/UZ6VXAoLSz
about 44 mins ago
- Corey Brown, DT, Valdosta State | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview youtu.be/SPFiPyLpORU
about 50 mins ago