Houston Texans running back Arian Foster hamstring injury is the same issue that hampered his participation in training camp, according to the Houston Chronicle.
Foster missed Week 3’s game with the ailment, and recently told members of the media he considers himself “day to day.” In Foster’s absence, RB Alfred Blue carried most of the rushing load for the Texans, along with RB Jonathan Grimes.
The Bills defense is very good against the run, so it will be interesting to see what the Texans can accomplish on the ground.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Julio Jones Injury Update, Could he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/julio-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 9 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Salvon Ahmed Injury Update, Ruled out already for Week 12, OUCH nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/salvon… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 mins ago
- It's about to go down...... twitter.com/nypost/status/…
about 24 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for November 27, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- Last Chance:Draft Buzz: Catching up with former LSU Edge Travez Moore nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/travez… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/yrRvmu8wFD
about 27 mins ago