I don’t understand why people are all the sudden calling the Raiders a bum, Logan Thomas the next Peyton Manning and Rashad Jennings the next Emmitt Smith. It is preseason for a reason, teams need to work out their problems. Matt Schaub is getting criticized pretty bad by the media, but he understands the team looked bad. Schaub finished the night 3 of 7 for 21 yards, and was victimized by at least one dropped pass. Afterwards, Schaub confirmed what everyone saw with their own eyes.
“Overall, we were pretty sloppy,” he said, via CSNCaliforna.com‘s Scott Bair. “We hurt ourselves with a lot of penalties and we put ourselves in long yardage situations. It’s tough to win that way. We have to really look hard at the mistakes and clean those up because they are things we can control, especially pre-snap issues. We need to iron those (mistakes) out if we want to be the type of team we want to be.”
Fans get too worked up over the preseason. This is why the NFL needs a preseason. Teams sign free agents from other teams, draft players, and sign street free agents. The team needs to evaluate what they have. Live action is way different then practice. So when you have a group of individuals that understand this concept, they will get the ball rolling. Expect a better performance next week, and if they still look sloppy by week 4, then PANIC….
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Fantasy Doctors: Austin Ekeler Injury Update, What can you expect from him in week 12? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/austin… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for November 28, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- Fantasy Football: Week 12 Sunday Sleeper Squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/sunday… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/lx0PMfJtjV
about 24 mins ago
- Broncos’ QBs Ineligible to Play on Sunday ift.tt/3liCPOU
about 2 hours ago
- Week 12 Preview: Los Angeles Chargers vs Buffalo Bills ift.tt/37gd257
about 2 hours ago