It looks like the Green Bay Packers are not as high as we all thought on tight end Colt Lyerla. Lyerla was a very solid tight end at Oregon, but he was constantly in trouble with the Police. Well after tearing the medial collateral and posterior collateral ligaments in his right knee Aug. 2 in the Packers’ Family Night practice.
Lyerla was injured when he tried to hurdle a defender. He said last week that if he had torn only one of the two ligaments, he might have been able to return before the preseason ended.
“It will be another year off football,” Lyerla said Tuesday. “But it’s pretty different where I’ll be at and what I’ll be doing. So I’ll be part of the Green Bay Packers organization. I feel like there’s a lot of positives to that.”
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Could Texans RB David Johnson miss the remainder of the season? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/david-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/5V2PUmqJBW
about 15 mins ago
- Week 12 Recap: Chicago Bears vs. Green Bay Packers ift.tt/2JuyACZ
about 28 mins ago
- ICYMI:Week 12 Injury Report: 34 players suffered an injury this week nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/injury… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/kBEhB6PWCj
about 34 mins ago
- Dang twitter.com/tompelissero/s…
about 44 mins ago
- Dang twitter.com/brucefeldmancf…
about 45 mins ago