If Ohio State’s football season rests on the shoulders of Heisman Trophy candidate Braxton Miller, Buckeyes fans could be upset.
The star quarterback reportedly reinjured his right shoulder in practice Monday, putting his playing status for the coming season in doubt, according to The Columbus Dispatch.
The report indicates that redshirt freshman J.T. Barnett will likely handle the Buckeyes’ season opener against Navy.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors | Josh Allen Injury Update | All eyes on Bills QB’s ankle and knee… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 13 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, LB, Notre Dame nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/jeremi… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors | Christian McCaffrey Injury Update | Will McCaffrey return in 2020?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Eric Stokes, CB, University of Georgia nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/eric-s… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 58 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Christian Barmore, DL, University of Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/christ… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago