Tennessee has a talented young team in the competitive AFC South. A healthy Jake Locker, rookie Bishop Sankey, and an interesting group of WRs should help the Titans go toe-to-toe with other AFC South foes.
Star: Kendall Wright (WR)
13 Stats: 94 catches-1079 yards-2 TDs
Why He’s a Star: Wright cracked the 1000-yard park in his second NFL season. He also put up an impressive 94 catches. He is far more valuable in a PPR league. Wright did not score many touchdowns, but if he puts up the catches and yards again, he could be a solid WR2/3.
Avoid: Jake Locker (QB)
13 Stats: 111/175-1256 yards-8 TD-4 INT, 24 carries-156 yards-2 TDs
Why to Avoid: First, there are positives to Locker’s game. He is an underrated threat running the football, which is always a plus for a QB. Last year, he seemed to be getting better every game. However, he was done in again by injuries. Until he proves he can stay healthy and be productive, he is not worthy of a spot on my team.
Sleeper: Bishop Sankey (RB)
Why He’s A Sleeper: The first RB to be drafted this year was Sankey, and he has the shot to be a solid RB2 this year. His biggest competition is Shonn Greene. He may not reach 1,000 yards, but Sankey is worth a mid-round selection.
IDP to Watch: Wesley Woodyard (LB)
13 Stats: 48 tackles-36 assists-1.5 sacks-1 INT (with Denver)
Why: Woodyard has played his entire career with the Broncos and put up very impressive numbers in 2011 and 2012. While his numbers were down in 2013, a transition to the Titans should help his numbers rebound. It’s likely he’ll be on the field in most situations and will likely be close to the 100-tackle mark again.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Tyler Witt, OL, Western Kentucky nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/tyler-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: D.J. Moore Injury Update, Panthers WR suffered an Ankle/Achilles injury… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Josh Jacobs Injury Update, Did the Raiders RB suffer a serious injury?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Daniel Jones Injury Report, Giants QB suffered a hamstring injury… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Has a point twitter.com/buffrumblings/…
about 2 hours ago