The Buffalo Bills have not made the playoffs in a very long time, and it eats at some players. One player who always seems to be optimistic is the wise Fred Jackson. Today when Fred Jackson the 33 year old running back was asked about the Bills expectations in 2014, he said it was simple, we are built to win NOW.
“We have huge expectations,” Jackson said. “We’ve done a lot of things, this is our second year with the coaching staff. Our defense did some tremendous things last year and we expect them to play just as well as they did last year. On offense we have to make great strides. We’re excited about what EJ [Manuel] is doing for us right now. He has his second year under him and with the key pieces that we’ve added on offense, we like our chances to go out and do some things. So expectations are high. We’re built to win right now and not down the road and that’s what we’re looking forward to.”
Jackson was given an extension a few weeks ago, but this team will need to figure out what they are going to do at the running back position. They have four stars in the backfield, while their back up quarterbacks are very rusty. Hopefully the Bills can avoid the injury bug in 2014.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for December 3, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Jay Tufele, DT, University of Southern California nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/jay-tu… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Chauncey Lowman, QB, Husson University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/chaunc… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/DRVpfJryCk
about 28 mins ago
- ICYMI:The Best Apps for Sports and Games Fans to Get Now nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/best-a… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/SVpIq35k2D
about 34 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors | Myles Gaskin Injury Update | How soon will he return? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/myles-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago