According to Dan Wiederer of the Chicago Tribune, The Chicago Bears starting quarterback Jay Cutler is not happy with Jordan Palmer going to the Bills, because they play each other week 1. He almost sounds scared.
“It’s not an ideal situation,” Cutler said. “It’s not exactly what you’d want. He can give them a few things I’m sure. If he does sign, he’ll be meeting with [Bills defensive coordinator Jim] Schwartz pretty much immediately.
“He knows snap counts, some of the stuff we do with some of our checks, what plays we like. But they still have to defend it. So I don’t think we’ll change much if anything. Maybe a few tweaks here and there. But we’ll just have to go play football.”
This is the first time the Buffalo Bills have actually signed a true back-up quarterback that is not planning on coming in and competing, but rather serving. I have to admit I am very happy about this signing. I am a Bills fan too, but still it is a smart thing. Do you remember the last time the Buffalo Bills signed someone that was on the team they faced week 1?
I do, it was the year the team signed Takeo Spikes, Lawyer Milloy and Sam Adams. The Bills won big that game too.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Draft Diamonds Week 3 Picks, Predictions and Fantasy Sleepers nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/week-3… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- 9 Hilarious Player Nicknames You’ve never heard of nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nickna… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/pJ5b1ELtlJ
about 47 mins ago
- Easton Stick time in Los Angeles!
about 54 mins ago
- Week 3 Recap: Chicago Bears vs. Atlanta Falcons ift.tt/3czEY6l
about 59 mins ago
- Week 3 Recap: Washington Football Team vs Cleveland Browns ift.tt/335AUaQ
about 59 mins ago