Kyle Orton started his NFL career in Chicago, but could he return? Well according to his former general manager Phil Emery, the team would like Orton back.
“I have great respect for Kyle,” Emery said on ESPN Radio. “When I was in Kansas City, we brought him in. That’s the famous claim the Bears figured they would get [in 2011]. We claimed him. He came in. He started against the Bears; got hurt first or second play. At the time in Kansas City, we won the game. The next week, he starts against Green Bay, an undefeated Green Bay team [which] had the longest winning streak in football at that point. [He] beat them; beat them in Kansas City. Great leadership skills, guys really like playing for him, big arm. So the skill set is there. But as far as where he’s going in his career… that we don’t know.”
This would make sense, what do you think?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Wyatt Davis, OL, Ohio State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/wyatt-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Cr4hgZF8ba
about 44 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Week 13 Injury Report, What Running Backs will play this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/injury… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 55 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Week 13 Injury Report, Quarterbacks and Tight Ends nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/injury… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ksKn4crLuS
about 58 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Week 13 Injury Report, What Wide Receivers will play this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/injury… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:Texas high school football player ejected from the game, and he viciously tackles the ref (VIDEO)… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago