The Dallas Cowboys have a number of great options on their offense for your fantasy team. We know what Tony Romo and Dez Bryant are capable of, but there are other great possibilities.
Star: DeMarco Murray (RB)
13 Stats: 217 carries-1,124 yards-9 TD, 53 catches-350 yards-1 TD
Why He’s a Star: Murray has shown that he consistently puts up solid numbers with the Cowboys. The biggest knock on him has been his struggle to stay healthy. He has missed 11 games in the past three years. However, he is coming off of a career year and is looking to set new highs this year. Murray is certainly worth a first round pick.
Avoid: Jason Witten (TE)
13 Stats: 73 receptions-851 yards-8 TDs
Why to Avoid: This should probably say don’t overdraft rather than avoid. Witten will put up solid numbers again, but there is a large selection of TEs in this tier. Jordan Cameron, Julius Thomas, Greg Olsen, and Vernon Davis among others should put up similar or better numbers. If you cannot draft Jimmy Graham, do not reach for Witten too early.
Sleeper: Lance Dunbar (RB)
Why He’s A Sleeper: Even though he has not had many touches in the NFL, he has the potential to rack up the yards if Murray does suffer an injury. If Murray stays healthy, Dunbar still should see more touches in the new offense installed by Scott Linehan. Dunbar is worth a stash on your bench if you own Murray.
IDP to Watch: Bruce Carter (LB)
13 Stats: 73 tackles-23 assists-2 sacks
Why: Carter put up solid numbers in 2013 working with the Cowboy linebackers. His numbers should only increase due to an increase of playing time with the most recent injury to Sean Lee. 110 or more total tackles and 4-5 sacks is a realistic possibility. Carter is a possible LB2 or LB3.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- James Conner WORRISOME Turf Toe INJURY?! | TFD nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/james-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/bEiyeDMgMb
about 22 mins ago
- ICYMI:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Devin Washington, DB, Angelo State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/devin-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- My guy at the bottom has a very underrated tweet haha https://t.co/fylpHraGFC
about 35 mins ago
- ICYMI:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Omari Alexander, DB, Western Kentucky University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/omari-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- ICYMI:Bears’ QB Justin Fields is poised to take his team to the playoffs this season nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/08/justin… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago
By: Chris DiCerbo The entire University of Nevada football team is looking to impress...
By Craig Forrestal In this episode, we get to know Jerome Howard. Together we...
2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview on The Slightly Personal Podcast: Kyriq McDonald DB Missouri State
When it comes to adversity at the collegiate level, Kyriq McDonald is a prime...
POSITION: Cornerback CLASS: Senior HEIGHT: 6-0 WEIGHT: 194 HOMETOWN: League City, Texas HIGH SCHOOL:...