Elite players in the league are going to be compensated very well, very soon. Its going to start there and work its way down the player ladder. In 2012 the salary cap was 120.6 million dollars. Then in 2013 it was 123 million and in 2014 it will be 133 million.
The NFL network and CBS will simulcast games in weeks 2-9 in 2015. Thursday night games on a major network drastically affect revenue for the league .So yes, big deals for the NFL mean big deals for the players.
Some reports have it estimated that in 2016 , the salary cap could possibly be up to 160 million. That’s nearly 40 million more than last year and nearly 30 more than this year.
You will start to see teams locking up there young talent. Not giving them a chance to ever hit free agency near there prime. Teams can lock a player in at a rate that may be a little high this year and the next but those last three or four years………Teams will save tons on there elite players as new contracts escalate. Teams can pay extra now but have tons of savings on the back end, while knowing revenue will continue to sky rocket…
More money for the league, more money for the players. NFL stays king!!!
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Y’all check out the piece on my little cousin @RyanTalbotBills and follow him!
Talbot has grown a following as B… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 8 mins ago
- ICYMI:THE MAC is BACK! MAC Football will start back on November 4th nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/mac/ #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/X05CHqTDBC
about 18 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for September 25, 2020; Roster Cuts, Signings, and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- ICYMI:How is the fourth-best punter in NFL history not on an NFL roster? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/marque… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/eJUjgNX6FF
about 32 mins ago
- Last Chance:Would Antonio Brown sign to a team’s practice squad to earn his spot on a roster?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago