Elite players in the league are going to be compensated very well, very soon. Its going to start there and work its way down the player ladder. In 2012 the salary cap was 120.6 million dollars. Then in 2013 it was 123 million and in 2014 it will be 133 million.
The NFL network and CBS will simulcast games in weeks 2-9 in 2015. Thursday night games on a major network drastically affect revenue for the league .So yes, big deals for the NFL mean big deals for the players.
Some reports have it estimated that in 2016 , the salary cap could possibly be up to 160 million. That’s nearly 40 million more than last year and nearly 30 more than this year.
You will start to see teams locking up there young talent. Not giving them a chance to ever hit free agency near there prime. Teams can lock a player in at a rate that may be a little high this year and the next but those last three or four years………Teams will save tons on there elite players as new contracts escalate. Teams can pay extra now but have tons of savings on the back end, while knowing revenue will continue to sky rocket…
More money for the league, more money for the players. NFL stays king!!!
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Ranking all First Round Picks From Best to Worst | A surprise at 32 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/rankin… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/pmdJ11wV37
about 2 hours ago
- I am so proud of Brad, he is from my hometown! This is pretty cool! wkbw.com/news/local-new…
about 2 hours ago
- Guys I need your help. This young man is from Western New York. He is missing and has Autism. Please share this.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:Texas LB Jake Ehlinger, younger brother of Colts draft pick Sam Ehlinger, found dead at 20… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- Ranking all First Round Picks From Best to Worst | A surprise at 32 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/rankin… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/TWKm54Nl6c
about 5 hours ago