Former FCS standout wide receiver Kole Heckendorf and his brother-in-law survived a plane crashing into their Minnesota home. Heckendorf was a former Green Bay Packer wide out.
According to Kia Farhang of the Dickinson Press, Former North Dakota State University wide receiver Kole Heckendorf and his brother-in-law Jeff Hille had returned home from a golf tournament to Hille’s residence on Friday afternoon. Heckendorf was alone in the house after 8 p.m. upstairs in a bedroom when a small plane crashed into the house. Heckendorf said he really didn’t have a lot of time to think.
“I didn’t really have time to do anything,” Heckendorf said.
Heckendorf was knocked off his feet but was able to climb out of the house through an upstairs window. However, the two people on board the plane were killed and Heckendorf’s dog, Storm, also was killed in the crash. There was a bad fire, in the house and Heckendorf lost almost everything.
This is a horrible scenario for anyone, but thankfully Heckendorf and his brother were able to walk out of the crash.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Ranking all First Round Picks From Best to Worst | A surprise at 32 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/rankin… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- ICYMI:Ranking all First Round Picks From Best to Worst | A surprise at 32 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/rankin… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/pmdJ11wV37
about 3 hours ago
- I am so proud of Brad, he is from my hometown! This is pretty cool! wkbw.com/news/local-new…
about 4 hours ago
- Guys I need your help. This young man is from Western New York. He is missing and has Autism. Please share this.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- Last Chance:Texas LB Jake Ehlinger, younger brother of Colts draft pick Sam Ehlinger, found dead at 20… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago