Antonio Brown is a very solid wide receiver, but is he a product of Ben Roethlisberger? Over the years we have watched numerous wide receivers leave Pittsburgh and never do anything. Look at Antwaan Randle-El the former Steelers who played 23 games for Pittsburgh. In those 23 games, he tallied 184 receptions, 2,265 yards, and 7 touchdowns. In his 48 starts for Washington, he caught 186 passes for 2,202 yards and 8 touchdowns. He was also given a monster contract from the Redskins for his services, in which he never lived up to.
Let’s keep going…
Nate Washington is another player that played for the Steelers back from 2006-2009 as their slot guy. While Washington only started 7 games for the Steelers, he still cashed in and had a huge pay day in Tennessee. He has had one solid season for the Titans, but besides that one 1000 yard season, he has really been a poor wide out.
Next Up, is Super Bowl MVP Santonio Holmes who had an amazing career with the Steelers, but after the team traded him to the Jets, he fell off. Holmes is still currently out of the league hoping to get another shot, after several lousy seasons with the Jets.
I will finish it off with Mike Wallace, the man that was paid 60 million dollars by the Miami Dolphins, and has not done squat. While with the Steelers he was a very magical and speedy wide out. Wallace was considered as the biggest Free Agent bust this decade, and it is not even close.
So back to my original question, is Antonio Brown just another product of the GREAT Ben Roethlisberger, or do you feel he has enough to stand on his own?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Giovani Bernard Injury Update, Bengals back is suffering from a concussion… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Raheem Mostert Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/raheem…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Myles Gaskin Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/myles-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Terry McLaurin Injury Update, Nursing an ankle injury will he be good to go?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for November 23, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago