That didn’t take long, the draft was just a couple weeks ago and one player is already released. Today the Seattle Seahawks were the first team to cut a draft pick in the 2014 NFL Draft.
Scott was waived with a non-football illness designation a day after signing a contract, which means he could end up on the injured reserve, but it will depend how serious the Seahawks view the injury.
“After undergoing an extensive physical with our medical staff last week, Garrett’s examination revealed a rare heart condition that will prevent him from any on-field participation in the near future,” said Executive VP and general manager John Schneider. “We think highly of Garrett as a person and as a football player. The team is committed to supporting Garrett in the months to come and will continue to help him determine his next steps.”
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Put some respect on these names. Three QB’s that deserve more love nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/respec… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/e0s4bLnO0U
about 18 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 23, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- ICYMI:Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Jimmy Strickland, Long Snapper nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/jimmy-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/VOrANc46US
about 37 mins ago
- Last Chance:Chargers QB Tyrod Taylor suffered a punctured lung from the team doctor nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/tyrod-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- Tevin Singleton, DB, Bowie State University | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview youtu.be/40nnaEMtokY
about 54 mins ago