Last year Brian Leonhardt the former Bemidji State tight end spent the entire season on the practice squad for the Raiders, and it was obvious he was ready in the rookie mini camp.
According to ESPN.com’s Paul Gutierrez Leonhardt shined in camp.
Brian Leonhardt looked like a veteran among the rookies and first-year players. He was Carr and tryout QB Joe Southwick’s most dependable target all day long. Leonhardt might push Nick Kasa for the third tight end spot come training camp.
Brian is one of the most humble individuals we know at NFL Draft Diamonds, and we wish him the best of luck going forward. Good Luck Brian.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- I have been getting hit up all day by fans asking me about the Erie County decision to make the fans have a vaccine… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 11 mins ago
- This is cool twitter.com/washingtonnfl/…
about 15 mins ago
- Let's Go Buffalo!! Join them twitter.com/mikegarafolo/s…
about 16 mins ago
- This would be a civil case twitter.com/masonox1/statu…
about 23 mins ago
- Not yet just waiting to see twitter.com/zazzyjets/stat…
about 24 mins ago