According to John Kryk former Buffalo Sabres hockey owner Tom Golisano is planning to place a bid on the Buffalo Bills, and he will in fact keep the team in Buffalo if he wins the bid.
The former Sabres owner has had serious interest in owning the franchise, but hadn’t expressed his desire publicly. Those close to Golisano say he would keep the team in western New York.
On Wednesday the Bills announced the hiring of an investment bank and law firm, Morgan Stanley and Proskauer Rose, to oversee the sale.
John Kryk @JohnKryk
Former @BuffaloSabres owner Thomas Golisano indeed intends to bid on #Bills, either alone or in lead with 1 other
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Make sure you share the truth on @AaronDonald97 He did not hit anyone, he broke up the damn fight! Y'all owe him an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Monte Seabrook, DB, Livingstone College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/monte-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- Video Evidence released showing Rams DT Aaron Donald did not hit anyone, he actually broke up the fight | Must See… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- Video evidence showing Rams DT Aaron Donald broke up the fight in Pittsb... youtu.be/3-bk0Y-i13E via @YouTube
about 24 mins ago
- Were the 49ers ever really looking at Mac Jones? Or is he the next Ryan Nassib? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/mac-jo… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago