San Jose State WR Noel Grigsby is preparing to join his QB David Fales & fellow WR Chandler Jones in the NFL. Although he suffered a torn meniscus last October that prevented him from having the type of season he envisioned, nor was he able to play in a postseason all-star game, Grigsby has quite a few teams making contact as the draft nears- 10 teams in the past week.
Grigsby was poised for a breakout senior year after an ultra-productive junior campaign, where he amassed 82 receptions, 1,307 receiving yards, and 9 touchdowns. He ranked second in the WAC in receptions and receiving yards and ranked tenth in all of the NCAA in receiving. Just 6 months after his injury, Grigsby measured in at 5’9.5, 185 pounds and ran in the 4.6 range.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- When you need anything call on the Lord! He will always answer your calls! https://t.co/1uaL2mv7lA
about 10 mins ago
- NFL Power Rankings: Week 3 Edition nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-po… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/4gB3VozITj
about 20 mins ago
- That Sports Guy’s Week 3 Fantasy Football Rankings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/week-3… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 28 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Cory Batie, CB, Harding University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/cory-b… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/NDXLjgCqwY
about 35 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Sal Sidebotham, LB, Walsh University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/sal-si… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/HN1CRZFtLj
about 39 mins ago