The Oakland Raiders start work-outs on Monday and they do not want Terrelle Pryor to be a distraction to the team. According to Pro Football Talk, the Raiders hope to move Pryor before the start of the offseason program. It’s currently unclear whether he’ll be cut if he’s not traded.
The effort to deal the third-round pick in the 2011 supplemental draft (the last player chosen by Al Davis) commenced in January, even though news of it didn’t surface until the league meetings in March. After playing sparingly in his first two years, he appeared in 11 games with nine starts in 2013.
What teams could use a quarterback like Pryor and what are teams willing to give up. If this rumor is true, expect Pryor to be moved A.S.A.P or cut.
Cleveland Browns would be a perfect fit for Pryor, and he did play his college ball at THE Ohio State University.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for January 25, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- Did You See This:TE Greg Olsen announces his retirement from the NFL nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/greg-o… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ueWBe9xwrG
about 42 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Cole Beasley Injury Update | Bills WR played with a broken leg… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for January 25, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for January 25, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago