Josh Freeman the former Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback could be Eli Manning’s new back up quarterback. Freeman had success as a Buccaneer several years ago throwing for 4000 yards. After a horrendous last couple years, Freeman is once again a free agent. The Giants could definitely use a back up quarterback, or a potential person to step in if Eli cannot turn his career around.
Last year Eli led the NFL in interceptions with 27, that is his worst statline since being in the NFL. Freeman could be a very solid back up for the G-Men, and let’s face it the Giants have signed practically a whole team already in free agency. Why not add Freeman on the cheap?
Former Bucs QB Josh Freeman will work out for Giants next week, according to @mikefreemanNFL. 20 other free-agent QBs have already signed.
4/11/14 9:30 AM
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for October 1, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- Last Chance:South Carolina high school football player is being charged for murdering a kid then playing in his gam… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL will postpone the Titans/Steelers game after another 2 Titans players/staff test positive… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- Last Chance:Three men sentenced to prison for the killing of Bakersfield College football star Aaran Porter… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago
- Splash’s Week 4 Picks ift.tt/2Gsje0h
about 48 mins ago