According to the nj.com, the New York Giants feel that North Carolina tight end Eric Ebron is not a real option for the team.
Everything I’ve heard in recent months and weeks indicates the Giants aren’t especially high on him, and that they won’t draft him at No. 12. Even though misdirection is common this time of the year, that disqualified him for this list.
If this were simply players I would select with the No. 12 pick, Ebron would be at or near the top, despite his shaky hands and subpar blocking. I’m a big fan of dynamic tight ends who can leap over defenders and high-point the ball. But the Giants apparently don’t see that from Ebron. They’re not overly impressed with his skills and overall package.
It sounds like the Giants feel the best pass catching tight end in the 2014 NFL Draft, is not the best fit for Eli Manning and the G-Men. What do you think? Would you pass on him? Let us know via twitter @DraftDiamonds
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Fanelli’s Fave Five Prop Bets for MNF: Los Angeles Rams vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers ift.tt/3pQTyfU
about 6 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Trevon Grimes, WR, University of Florida nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/trevon… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/n0LNjaszSk
about 29 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Ian Book, QB, Notre Dame nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/ian-bo… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/PhaRpBvmuE
about 39 mins ago
- Fitchburg State Freshman football player Desmond Clayton shot and killed at the age of 19 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/desmon…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago
- Draft Buzz: Catching up with Tennessee Volunteers, OT/OG Jerome Carvin nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/jerome… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Enx7dUvGKG
about 52 mins ago