Buffalo Bills center Eric Wood seems like a very good guy. Especially when you read his twitter feed. The guy signs all his mail that comes in and he will post it on his twitter feed. Well last week sometime Wood received an interesting item in the mail. It was a jock strap, and while it was new (I think), Wood still signed the item and returned it to the owner.
Since that went public, more have been sending in odd items. Today Wood tweeted that he received a few very interesting items.
@EWood70 Eric Wood
3 of my favorite signed items so far: wooden pickle, eviction notice, and ping pong paddle. I lol’d at the eviction
What will they come up with next? That is the big question. I think Wood should have a give-a-way for an autographed jersey for the best item he receives throughout the year. And let his twitter fans choose what item is the best.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for November 24, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 59 mins ago
- Last Chance:Draft Buzz: Catching up with Oregon State CB Nahshon Wright nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nahsho… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Co5LGbP5F2
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for November 24, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:Chargers designated RB Austin Ekeler to return from injured reserve nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/austin… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Kenny Golladay Injury Update, Will he play on Thanksgiving? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/kenny-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago