How many teams were recruiting you out of high school? Where did you choose and why?
I was getting recruited by penn state and pitt early but both school told me I was too short, so then all the PSAC schools came in and after the visit to Bloomsburg and meeting Coach McBryan the O-line coach, I knew this was where I belonged.
What were your goals for your senior year?
My personal goals were to get better the my pass protection and not be over aggressive and homely continued to build on the success last year and become first team All American.
Have any scouts met with you, and if so what are they saying?
I met with some during the season they just ask personal questions to get to know you a little better.
At your position, what separates you from the others?
I think what separates me from others is my aggressiveness on the field and willing to put the work in each week to help our team achieve our goals.
Tell us what you look for when breaking down film?
I look at what fronts the teams like to play verse 1 back and 2 back offensives, what kind of stunts they run and when they like to mix those up and what downs they prefer to stunt. I look at DT hand placement and what each DT strength is and if they like to rip/swim/spin what kind of moves does he to try to get of blocks.
Who was the toughest player you have ever faced?
Jamie Meder from Ashland
If you could compare your play to one person in the NFL who would it be?
I haven’t really compared myself to anyone in the NFL. When I was younger I was a big Larry Allen far he was tough mean and extremely strong, later i always watched Chris Snee and Jahri Evans because both are the best and the OG position.
What is your biggest strength?
I think my strength is my run game blocking
What is your biggest weakness?
I need to work of my pass pro and keep getting better at that
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
Im blue collar, hard working kind of guy that is will to do anything and help anyone out
Growing up, who was your role model?
My grandfather, he played a huge part in my life I was always with him when I was younger and he always had my cousin and I out playing down the park or going to the town pool just about everyday during the summer, He was a great man and defiantly a great role model.
Who was your favorite team in the NFL and why?
When I was younger it was the Cowboys, I liked Larry Allen, Emmitt Smith, Troy Aikman. Since then I still watch them but more of a players fan than team fan.
With your first paycheck what would you buy?
Hopefully I will be able to payoff some of my student loans
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Bayley Blanchard, WR, West Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/bayley… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- Did You See This:Both the Pac-12 and the Mountain West are back playing football in the fall!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:ESPN reporter Mark Jones says he does not want a police escort because he does not want to get sho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:Put some respect on these names. Three QB’s that deserve more love nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/respec… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:Are the Dolphins scared to play Tua because he has still not been hit? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/tua-2/ #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago