An arbitrator on Tuesday ruled that DeSean Jackson owes former agent Drew Rosenhaus $516,415 in unpaid loans and fees, according to ESPN.com. Rosenhaus originally sought $777,793 for “loans, interest, credit card charges and insurance premiums.” Rosenhaus filed the grievance in June 2013, shortly after he was fired by Jackson.
Jackson intends on appealing the decision, which was handed down by arbitrator Roger Kaplan, but will probably lose.
Jackson recently signed a three-year deal worth $24 million ($16 million guaranteed) with the Washington Redskins, so the guys should not be complaining. He should run to pay Drew his money, but this is another reason some teams stayed away from D-Jax when he was released a few days ago.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Fantasy Football: Week 3 Waiver Wire nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/waiver… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/9SqTZRlDzv
about 30 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Football: Target Leaders After 2 Weeks nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/target… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/AFWlCRpKK0
about 32 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 22, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 56 mins ago
- Did You See This:Week 2 QB Index, Josh Allen has a huge jump after beating Dolphins nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/qb-ind… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Report: Chicago Bulls Hiring Billy Donovan as Next Head Coach ift.tt/2Eqe1FB
about 2 hours ago