Today Bradley Roby the former Ohio State cornerback went to twitter to try to clear his name.
@BradRoby_1: I was not drunk
@BradRoby_1: I was not driving . I did not get arrested . Was not in a cell . No finger prints . No mugshot
@BradRoby_1: I have lost any respect I had left for the media. I take ownership in my part of it. But you run a story at least put out all facts …
According to police records, Roby was pulled over on Vine Street, near Kilbourne Street, in downtown Columbus when a Columbus Police officer approached his car. After a field sobriety test, he blew a .008 into a breathalyzer. Ohio’s legal limit is .08, or 10 times what Roby registered. He is set to be arraigned Friday at 10 a.m. at Franklin County Municipal Court.
An OVI is a first-degree misdemeanor carrying a maximum penalty of six months in jail and a $1,000 fine. For first offenders like Roby, the punishment is often in the neighborhood of a suspended license (typically six months, with work privileges), a weekend course about alcohol abuse and a $500 fine.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:NFL Draft Big Board 5.0: Top 500 prospects in the 2021 NFL Draft nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/big-bo… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/QOkyKwKjKA
about 27 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Dicaprio Bootle, DB, Nebraska nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/dicapr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/74LGSUiFjh
about 38 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Dwayne Johnson Jr, DB, San Diego State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/dwayne…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Gunnar Vogel, OT, Northwestern University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/gunnar… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago
- Here is @DamondTalbot final Mock Draft of the year, Let him have it! twitter.com/draftdiamonds/…
about 48 mins ago