ESPN’s Adam Schefter is reporting that San Diego Chargers outside linebacker Jarret Johnson will take a pay cut to stay with the team for the upcoming season. Johnson was scheduled to make $4 million in non-guaranteed base salary in 2014, and $5 million in base salary in 2015.
Johnson signed a four-year, $19 million deal, including $10 million of guaranteed money, to join the Chargers in the March 2012.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ivory Scott, OL, Arkansas State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/ivory-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Friday Night NFL Injury Report for Week 12 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/week-1… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/1MejcxfGxA
about 51 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Chris Carson Injury Update, Will he return in week 12? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/chris-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Julio Jones Injury Update, Could he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/julio-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 58 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Salvon Ahmed Injury Update, Ruled out already for Week 12, OUCH… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago