One day after signing veteran Jerricho Cotchery, the team has agreed to a deal with Tiquan Underwood, according to Aaron Wilson of The Baltimore Sun.
Underwood spent the past two seasons with the Buccaneers, starting a combined 10 games and averaging 26 catches and 432.5 yards per year during his two campaigns in Tampa Bay. His four touchdowns in 2013 were a career high, and he’s a solid bet to make a roster headlined at receiver by the underwhelming Marvin McNutt and Tavarres King — and the aging Cotchery.
I still don’t understand what the Panthers are doing, I would have signed Kenny Britt and tried to trade for D-Jax. I am not getting their approach.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Week 2 Injury Report: Cornerbacks and Running Backs went down heavily nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/week-2… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- Last Chance:Patriots RB James White loses his father in a bad car accident; his mother is in critical condition… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- Just think when the Bills get Josh Norman, Jon Feliciano, Tremaine Edmunds, and Matt Milano back
about 35 mins ago
- Last Chance:Breaking: Ravens are expected to workout LS Andrew DePaola tomorrow nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/andrew… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago
- Devonta Freeman working out with the G-Men! Smart move twitter.com/rapsheet/statu…
about 56 mins ago