Today the Seattle Seahawks signed three players to future’s contracts. The first was Travis Beckum the former New York Giant tight end that spent the year trying to latch on with a team. Well he has finally found a home now in Seattle.
Beckum, 27, was out of the league last season and played just 23 snaps in four games for the Giants in 2012. The former third-round pick hasn’t been the same since tearing his ACL in the Super Bowl two Februarys ago.
The Seahawks also brought in Mike Taylor the amazing linebacker prospect from Wisconsin. The kid has a huge heart, but was injured during his senior year. Taylor fought his way back and was signed to the practice squad earlier in the year.
The last player the team signed was a former Canadian Football League player. Terrance Parks the former safety from Hamilton Tiger Cats, will be joining the Hawks. He could turn into being a huge steal like Brandon Browner.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Ravens are working out LS Andrew DePaola
Colts had DL Mike Onuoha in for a workout today as well
about 16 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for September 22, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- Seahawks placed WR Phillip Dorsett On Injured Reserve
about 20 mins ago
- Washington places OG Brandon Scherff on IR
Washington promoted WR Cam Sims from practice squad
about 23 mins ago
- Buccaneers signed TE Daniel Helm to their practice squad
about 24 mins ago