Today Buffalo Bills cornerback Stephon Gilmore sat down with BuffaloBills.com and talked a little about Jadeveon Clowney since they were at the same high school and both played together for South Carolina Gamecocks. Buffalo’s top cornerback said he knew Clowney was going to run fast at the NFL combine where he clocked a 4.53 40-time, because Gilmore knew he had speed from high school.
“I knew he was going to work out well because he was the last leg of our 4×100 relay team (in high school),” said Gilmore. “I knew he was going to run fast.”
Clowney was the anchor leg on the team, Gilmore was the second leg.
“I’d help get us a lead then he’d finish it up,” said Gilmore, who ran a 4.38 at the combine.
I knew he was an athlete but that is crazy to think he was the last leg of the relay team. Wow, goes to show you they guy is fast.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Larry Rountree III, RB, University of Missouri nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/larry-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 mins ago
- Boom twitter.com/jeffzrebiec/st…
about 7 mins ago
- Cardinals QB Kyler Murray did not participate in open practice this morning (Injury Update) nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/kyler-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 11 mins ago
- We always have been! A Red White and Blue Zone! #GoBills twitter.com/chrishorvatits…
about 26 mins ago
- Rex Burkhead tweets he will be back in 2021 after suffering an ACL injury nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/rex-bu… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/YxF9KxWdNE
about 27 mins ago