Today when Charles “Peanut” Tillman was asked about his future, and would he be excited to leave in free agency, Tillman brought up his former coach Lovie Smith. Lovie was hired as the new head coach of the Tampa Bay Bucs, and Peanut talked a little about it.
“Obviously, it makes the deal probably a little sweeter just because it’s a former head coach,” Tillman said. “You do know the system, you know the scheme.
“I think it helps it from a standpoint that it’s a former coach, a guy that you liked, a guy that you’d been with for 10 years. It’s cool. But it’s free agency. I’m open to whoever.”
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 22, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- Last Chance:Breaking: Colts are expected to sign TE Ethan Wolf and TE Hale Hentges to their practice squad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- Last Chance:15 year old nephew reportedly the suspect in Miami HS Football Coach Corey Smith’s death… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- ICYMI:Week 2 QB Index, Josh Allen has a huge jump after beating Dolphins nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/qb-ind… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/UZ6VXAoLSz
about 45 mins ago
- Corey Brown, DT, Valdosta State | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview youtu.be/SPFiPyLpORU
about 51 mins ago