According to Josina Anderson, Adrian Peterson will undergo surgery on his groin in the coming days.
The Minnesota Vikings running back missed two of the final three games of the season with groin and foot injures. All Day carried the ball just 18 times in the final four weeks of the season. He finished with 1,266 yards in 14 games in 2013.
The groin was an issue since he was injured in a mid-November loss to the Seattle Seahawks.
According to USA Today, one option to relieve the groin pain is an abductor release — a minimally invasive procedure that involves cutting an irritated tendon. That procedure would require about a two-month rehab process.
Peterson still registered a 279-1,266-4.5-10 which is pretty nasty, imagine him 100 percent?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Predicting The Starting Quarterback Of Every Team Going Into 2021 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/starti… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 8 mins ago
- ICYMI:Predicting A Trade: David Njoku To The Houston Texans For A Fourth Round Pick nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/david-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Spencer Brown, RB, UAB nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/spence… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/rhtNqWZhAa
about 18 mins ago
- Last Chance:South Carolina football player D’won DJ Fields Jr. shot and killed nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/dwon-d… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fan Controlled Football League surpasses 1.2 million viewers and a former NFL standout caught the game winner… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago