The Weather Channel’s forecast for Sunday in Green Bay calls for a high of four degrees and a low of 15 below. That would not be that big of a problem, but Colin Kaepernick has never really played in a game that cold. Aaron Rodgers sounded as if it was normal, which is typical in Green Bay.
Of the two quarterbacks in Sunday’s game, Green Bay’s Aaron Rodgers sounded a little more comfortable with the forecast than San Francisco’s Colin Kaepernick. Rodgers said his method of getting ready for the game is:
“Eat a lot of chicken noodle soup.” Kaepernick admitted that, “I don’t think my dream was to play in freezing weather.”
While you can say that is home field advantage, it is obviously the reason that the people have not bought many tickets. The game is still looking like it will be blacked out in the Milwaukee area.
Kaepernick was not even thought of when the original “Ice Bowl” was played, but it was cold. Dubbed by the sports media as “The Ice Bowl”, the game-time temperature at Lambeau Field was about −15 °F (−26 °C), with a wind chill around −48 °F (−44 °C).
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Steph Curry Throws Crazy Alley Oop to The Greek Freak at All-Star Sunday bit.ly/2GPQBbd
about 7 mins ago via IFTTT
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Rob Rolle, FS, Villanova University - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2018/09/rob-ro…
about 19 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- ICYMI:AAF Attendance week 2 in San Antonio almost hits 30k fans nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/02/aaf-at… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/9zBiREWskc
about 21 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- If he does I want Bills to take him twitter.com/rotoworld_draf…
about 24 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Are you a 2019 Draft Prospect? Have we not interviewed you yet? We are looking for prospects to interview before the draft.
about 25 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone