Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman recently placed Drew Brees second on his list of the NFL’s five smartest quarterbacks, but not for what he has done against Seattle.
“He makes incredible adjustments during the game,” Richard Sherman wrote this week for TheMMQB.com, before admitting that it’s not something he’s seen firsthand, saying:”He’s never done that to us.”
Sherman acknowledged that Seattle’s dominance at home draws partly from a deep look at opposing quarterbacks.
“We study concepts, we study plays, we study tendencies, quarterbacks, their movements,” he said. “We’re really a very disciplined, film-watching football team. I think when you work that hard, when you study that hard, when you’re not out partying and you’re spending that time watching film, and getting ready for your opponents, it benefits you.”
While I wouldn’t expect anything else from Richard Sherman, he might want to calm it down on the words.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Nationals Pitcher Max Scherzer Broke His Nose Practicing Bunting bit.ly/2ZvjRKD
about 56 mins ago via IFTTT
- Chris Paul Responds to News that His Relationship with James Hard is Unsalvageable bit.ly/2WMLtch
about 2 hours ago via IFTTT
- Incredible twitter.com/junnaitoh/stat…
about 3 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Lenny Dykstra Went Dumpster Diving for His Lost Teeth bit.ly/2ZvznWN
about 5 hours ago via IFTTT
- NFL Transactions for June 17, 2019 - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/06/nfl-tr… #NFL
about 5 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone