Could Peyton Manning hang up his cleats? Well in an interview with the Denver Broncos website, Manning sounded as if his career was about over.
“It’s going to be a great atmosphere on Sunday, playing a good football team, and there is nothing else I would rather be doing than be in that opportunity,” Manning said Wednesday, via the Broncos’ official website. “And so that is certainly my goal to enjoy the preparation — not just the game –to actually enjoy the preparation part of it, enjoy being around the guys.
“Because certainly, the light is at the end of the tunnel for me — no question. And so, I think you enjoy these things maybe even more than maybe you have in the past.”
I don’t know where this is coming from, especially when you look at what Peyton has done this year. There has never been a more effective quarterback in the NFL than Peyton in 2013. Manning has broke almost every record, and if he did win the Super Bowl, maybe he would walk out a winner. Who knows, but that didn’t sound like someone who was going to attempt to win multiple championships.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Derek Carr posts a picture on IG wearing a Bulletproof vest saying “it’s that time again”… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for January 20, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:Did Titans WR A.J. Brown play the entire year with torn meniscus’ on both knees?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:The QB Spotlight Podcast: Transfer Portal QB’s: Discussing Hockman, Brice, O’Hara, and McCloud… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Vita Vea Injury Update | Will the Bucs get a big boost on the D-Line?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago