Peyton Manning is taking theon a trip to New York for the Super Bowl after another of his impeccably crafted victories — this time, a 26-16 win over the Patriots on Sunday in the AFC title game.
Less than three years after being unable to throw a football because of his surgically ravaged neck and nerve endings, Manning will get a chance for his second ring. He’ll try to become the first quarterback to win one with two different teams, at the Meadowlands on Feb. 2 against Seattle or San Francisco, who play later Sunday for the NFC championship.
Peyton Manning is taking over the record books this season. Expect the record to be broken.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Fanelli’s Fave Five Prop Bets for TNF: Washington Football Team vs. Dallas Cowboys ift.tt/33ifw1C
about 34 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Giovani Bernard Injury Update, Bengals back is suffering from a concussion nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/giovan…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Teddy Bridgewater Injury Update, Teddy is practicing today…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Raheem Mostert Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/raheem… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ulTnhIDe2o
about 47 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Myles Gaskin Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/myles-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/KPkbAFRkx4
about 48 mins ago