If the New York Giants were hoping to sign free-agent defensive end Justin Tuck to a team friendly deal before the market opens in March, it does not sound as though they will get their wish.
“I will see what the market is for me,” Tuck told the New York Post on Thursday. “I’ve never been in this situation before, and it’s a great opportunity for myself. I would be doing myself a disservice if I didn’t see what the market is, and I will.”
Tuck had 11 sacks in 2013, but he’s 31 years old, and he spent the two years prior to that struggling with injuries and not being as productive as he used to be. Tuck stated that he understands it is a business, and the Giants will do what is best for them. I think Tuck will get paid by someone but I don’t know how much the 31 year old will be able to bring in.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Winless Power Rankings: Week 2 ift.tt/36b2wxj
about 19 mins ago
- ICYMI:Patriots owner Robert Kraft beat the sex spa case in court; All charges have been dismissed… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for September 24, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago
- ICYMI:There are 11 teams in the NFL that are 0-2 which team has the best shot to land Trevor Lawrence?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago
- Last Chance:Washington Football Team’s Chase Young is on pace for 20 sacks in 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/chase-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago