If the New York Giants were hoping to sign free-agent defensive end Justin Tuck to a team friendly deal before the market opens in March, it does not sound as though they will get their wish.
“I will see what the market is for me,” Tuck told the New York Post on Thursday. “I’ve never been in this situation before, and it’s a great opportunity for myself. I would be doing myself a disservice if I didn’t see what the market is, and I will.”
Tuck had 11 sacks in 2013, but he’s 31 years old, and he spent the two years prior to that struggling with injuries and not being as productive as he used to be. Tuck stated that he understands it is a business, and the Giants will do what is best for them. I think Tuck will get paid by someone but I don’t know how much the 31 year old will be able to bring in.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Shemar Jean-Charles, DB, Appalachian State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/shemar… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- ICYMI:Getting to Know NFL Draft Prospect: Nick Broeker, LT, Ole Miss nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nick-b… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/wfTOpZ9woN
about 37 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: DeVonta Smith surgery update | Heisman winner needed two surgeries on his hand… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFLHeads Draft Prospect Interview: Jeremy Bell, CB, University of Charleston nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/jeremy… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Adam Mannie, SS/LB, Missouri Southern University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/adam-m…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago