Chris Tomasson of the St. Paul Pioneer Press tweeted that the investigators hired by the Vikings will meet with former punter Chris Kluwe on Friday, January 24. And the investigators have agreed to allow Kluwe to identify witnesses to the comments from Vikings special-teams coordinator Mike Priefer without naming names.
One of the lawyers investigating claims made by former Vikings punter Chris Kluwe said Friday night that no witness Kluwe might name will be guaranteed anonymity. This came after Kluwe’s lawyer said earlier in the day that his understanding was confidentiality would be offered.
Kluwe has accused Vikings special-teams coordinator Mike Priefer of making homophobic remarks during the 2012 season, a charge Priefer denies. That charge is being investigated as well as Kluwe’s claim that he was released in May 2013 because of his outspoken views on same-sex marriage.
This could be a huge win for Mike Priefer, because if no players are willing to get up and say something then it could be a game of “He said/She Said”. Good luck, I would hate to have to be a juror for that corny lawsuit.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Britt Reid is still a free man and we need to step in, A 5 year old girl could have permanent brain damage… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Young football player from Texas forced to quit after teammates bullied him to drink urine nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/drink-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ethan Tucky, OLB, University of Cincinnati nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/ethan-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for March 5, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago
- Last Chance:Jake Funk, RB, Maryland | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/jake-f… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago