Russell Wilson plays well on any field, but at home, he was unbeatable in his NFL career. Seattle’s 14-game home winning streak easily is the best in the league. The Patriots are second with eight consecutive home wins, but today the Seahawks met their match.
The Seahawks had outscored their opponents by an average of 18.6 points per game during the home winning streak and have a plus-21 turnover ratio in those games. Well today the Arizona Cardinals came to town and really put on a show.
Arizona (10-5) had to win after Carolina beat New Orleans. And the Cardinals did thanks to a stingy defense that flustered Russell Wilson into one of his worst days as a pro, delaying any celebration of an NFC West championship. The Seahawks can still clinch the NFC West with a win over St. Louis next Sunday, and I expect them to do so easily.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Predicting The Starting Quarterback Of Every Team Going Into 2021 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/starti… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- ICYMI:Predicting A Trade: David Njoku To The Houston Texans For A Fourth Round Pick nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/david-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Spencer Brown, RB, UAB nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/spence… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/rhtNqWZhAa
about 47 mins ago
- Last Chance:South Carolina football player D’won DJ Fields Jr. shot and killed nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/dwon-d… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 56 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fan Controlled Football League surpasses 1.2 million viewers and a former NFL standout caught the game winner… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago