The Commissioner of the NFL is a joke ladies and gentlemen. If he honestly feels that there has not been an increase in knee injuries he is a fool.
@AlbertBreer: I asked Goodell directly about such low hits being a result of rules against high hits. He said NFL data shows no increase in knee injuries.
Rob Gronkowski of the New England Patriots is among at least 41 National Football League players who have had a season-ending knee injury this season, a 64 percent increase from 2011 that comes as defenders have sought to avoid penalties and fines for hits to the head.
A 64 percent increase come on Goodell, get your head out your butt.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- In Case You Missed the Knockout of the Year: Bronze Bomber Deontay Wilder knocks out Dominic Breazeale with a wicke… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Meet Model Maria Perez, DaBaby’s Posse Viciously Attacks Overzealous Fan & Orioles Infielders Made One Of The Worst… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 hours ago via IFTTT
- Last Chance:Peyton Manning to the Jets as a GM could happen? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/peyton… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Mdz1A0vzj4
about 7 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Bronze Bomber Deontay Wilder knocks out Dominic Breazeale with a wicked right | Greatest Knockout? youtu.be/57SA3-47k9w
about 8 hours ago via IFTTT
- Still missing, please share twitter.com/ayyynisaaa/sta…
about 8 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone