The IRS is looking into former Green Bay Packer LeRoy Butler’s charity work.
Gannett Wisconsin Media is reporting the agency is probing why Butler has been raising money in Wisconsin over the last decade but has made only one annual filing.
The LeRoy Butler Foundation hasn’t filed with the IRS since 2002, even though Butler continued raising money under that name through this year. A scholarship fund founded in 2009 had its tax-exempt status revoked after failing to file returns by 2012. The only return on file from Butler since 2002 is a short-form 2011 filing for the fund.
This is never good, I hope Butler has a good reason he was not filing, If there is one……
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Meet YouTube Star Briana Monique, First Official Trailer for ‘Top Gun: Maverick’ & No-look tag from Cubs’ Javier Ba… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 hours ago via IFTTT
- Tips on buying the TV sound bars ift.tt/2Yf8YQg
about 8 hours ago via IFTTT
- We have been watching @LastChanceU and @kailondavis1 is one of my favorites. This kid needs a shot. Keep getting after that QB big guy!!
about 10 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott is Planning to Leave the Country Instead of Attending Training Camp ift.tt/2SrXkfm
about 11 hours ago via IFTTT
- These three players deserve a much higher Madden Rating, they were robbed - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/madden…
about 12 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone