Jason Pierre-Paul will miss his fourth straight game because of a shoulder injury.
Pierre-Paul joins WR Victor Cruz (knee), S Cooper Taylor (hamstring) and RB Peyton Hillis (concussion) as Giants who were ruled out against Detroit.
“The doctor won’t clear him unless certain things happen and so far, they haven’t,” Coach Tom Coughlin said.
The Giants need to go ahead and just call it a year for the pass rusher.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Shemar Jean-Charles, DB, Appalachian State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/shemar… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 9 mins ago
- ICYMI:Getting to Know NFL Draft Prospect: Nick Broeker, LT, Ole Miss nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nick-b… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/wfTOpZ9woN
about 18 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: DeVonta Smith surgery update | Heisman winner needed two surgeries on his hand… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFLHeads Draft Prospect Interview: Jeremy Bell, CB, University of Charleston nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/jeremy… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Adam Mannie, SS/LB, Missouri Southern University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/adam-m…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago