Andre Caldwell helped fill the void left by Wes Welker’s injury, catching six passes for 59 yards and two TDs against the Chargers.
The road hasn’t always been as smooth as he would have liked, but this December, Caldwell has the chance to be that guy at a time when the Broncos sorely need one. With Wes Welker sidelined after suffering two concussions in a four-game span, the touchdown factory that has been the Broncos offense will have to make some rather large adjustments.
“I always believed I could be a starter, I could be a go-to guy for a quarterback, be a guy they trusted,” Caldwell said then. “That if I was healthy and had some opportunities I could be that guy.”
Well Andre you will have an opportunity the next two weeks to prove your ready, Good Luck.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Raiders make the absolute right call by sending their scouts home nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/raider… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/uqEcKl7BF2
about 42 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Former Liberty/Charleston DB Chris Turner has been getting blown up since running a 4.55 forty. The Falcons and Do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Mets Send Jacob deGrom Back to New York for an MRI on His Elbow bit.ly/2PmWP4W
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:If New York Giants take Daniel Jones at 6 overall would you be shocked? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/daniel… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- I am hearing Notre Dame Punter Tyler Newsome has been blowing up. One team in particular has called him three time… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone