Andre Caldwell helped fill the void left by Wes Welker’s injury, catching six passes for 59 yards and two TDs against the Chargers.
The road hasn’t always been as smooth as he would have liked, but this December, Caldwell has the chance to be that guy at a time when the Broncos sorely need one. With Wes Welker sidelined after suffering two concussions in a four-game span, the touchdown factory that has been the Broncos offense will have to make some rather large adjustments.
“I always believed I could be a starter, I could be a go-to guy for a quarterback, be a guy they trusted,” Caldwell said then. “That if I was healthy and had some opportunities I could be that guy.”
Well Andre you will have an opportunity the next two weeks to prove your ready, Good Luck.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Bryce Torneden from Kansas ran a 4.39 and a 4.40 at their pro day! Damn that is smoking! He has always been an ath… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 11 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Terry McLaurin Injury Review | Will the Washington star WR recovery? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/fantas… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Collin Hill, QB, South Carolina nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/collin… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/UHNTnLenrP
about 1 hour ago
- Jake Funk, RB, Maryland | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/jake-f… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ObBP3PgShc
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for March 4, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago