The Cowboys are 2-0 without Sean Lee in the middle of the defense, but it’s not like his influence has not been felt.
DeMarcus Ware said Lee remains a big presence everywhere except the field. Lee is expected to return this week but has been a very vital source of coaching for players like Ernie Sims.
“When you have guys like Lee still in there, in the meeting rooms, still teaching Ernie what to do – everybody in this league is athletic – but if you can instill what you do mentally first, especially like Sean Lee, he’s showing them so many things and what to key on, and they’ve gotten better,” Ware said after the Thanksgiving Day victory against Oakland. “He’s still there, but just in another person’s body, of Ernie’s or whatever.”
The Cowboys should get a huge boost from the mike linebacker this week. It will be interesting to see how the boys do with Lee back in the lineup.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Jaguars hire Trent Baalke as new GM nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/trent-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/cNvhnrYNmN
about 27 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for January 20, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Did You See This:Will anyone claim Mark Ingram today and his salary? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/mark-i… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/HvcZcbJos9
about 36 mins ago
- Did You See This:Packers are early favorites against the Buccaneers for the NFC Championship Game… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:Colts QB Philip Rivers has retired from the NFL, he will now coach a high school team in Alabama… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago